The April 2012 edition of Praxis is now available online.
In the issue:
- Several Seminary faculty members share why they like teaching at the Seminary
- Najeeb Awad is named Associate Professor of Christian Theology
- We have a new program: Chaplaincy in Multifaith Contexts
- The Shinnyo-En Foundation has awarded a grant for a religious diversity leadership workshop
- Two research reports examine changing worship practices in the U.S. and technology and Internet use in congregations
- Three International Peacemaking Program students are studying here. Read a profile of them.
- Students from Indonesia and also from the Jewish Theological Seminary in New York will study here, under pioneering agreements
- Faculty in the news
- Alumni/ae Notes and an Alumni/ae Reunion on June 1
- Summer course schedule