- If you use our online resources from off-campus, you will be prompted for a username and password. If you are not sure what your username and password are, contact us for assistance.
Council of Connecticut Academic Library Directors (CCALD) Connecticut Library Consortium Reciprocal Library Borrowing
- You may borrow directly from participating academic libraries within the state
- You must complete a Participation Agreement, then we will issue you a card
- Participating libraries and borrowing information
InterLibrary Loan – ILL
- If you want a book or print journal article that we do not have, but another library does, we can get it for you.
- Request materials via ILL