We have 2 membership levels: Guest and Scholar.
- Member Guests may borrow up to 10 books.
- Member Scholars may borrow up to 25 books.
InterLibrary Loan – ILL
- Member Scholars may request ILL materials.
- If you find a book or print journal article that we do not have, but another library does, we can get it for you.
- Request materials via ILL
Individual Research Assistance
- We are happy to help you get started on research for your projects. Please stop by whenever we are open, call us at 860-509-9561, or email us.
Computers, Printing, Copying
- We have 5 computers in the Quiet Study that have the Microsoft Office suite and other tools installed. Member Scholars and Guests may use our workstations if they are not in use by students. All use of these computers must comply with the Hartford Seminary Computer Use Policy.
- You may print or copy in the main reading room. To print, you will need to transfer your files using a USB key. Please be sure your files are in PDF format. Printing and copying is black & white only.
In-house Use of Materials & Resources
- Electronic resources and non-circulating materials may be used in-house.
- Member Scholars may contact the Library regarding off-campus access.
Application for Membership (pdf)