Book Contents Service – Pilot Program
- If you find a book in our library that might be useful for your research, we can get you a copy of the table of contents and relevant pages of the index.
- If, based on the contents service, you need the book for your research, we will help you get a copy of the book or of the pages you need.
- Request book contents service.
Individual research assistance
- We are happy to help you get started on research for your papers or projects. Please call us at 860-509-9561 or email us.
InterLibrary Loan – ILL
- If you find a print journal article that you need, we can get it for you.
- Request materials via ILL
- When you are doing research from off-campus, our online resources will prompt you for a username and password. Your username is your official Hartford Seminary email address – for most students that is email@example.com. If you do not have a Hartford Seminary email account, your username is the email that your provided to the Registrar. Your password is your SonisID.