- We put your required course texts on reserve in the Library. The reserve shelf is near the stairs down to the main stacks. Materials are listed by the faculty member’s last name. These items are for shared use within the Library. They may be borrowed overnight, but must be returned when the Library opens the following day.
InterLibrary Loan – ILL
- If you find a book or print journal article that we do not have, but another library does, we can get it for you.
- Request materials via ILL
- When you are doing research from off-campus, our online resources will prompt you for a username and password. If you are not sure what your username and password are, contact us for assistance.
Council of Connecticut Academic Library Directors (CCALD) Connecticut Library Consortium Reciprocal Library Borrowing
- You may borrow directly from participating academic libraries within the state
- You must complete a Participation Agreement, then we will issue you a card
- Participating libraries and borrowing information
- Please let us know if there are materials – print or electronic – that you think we should add to the Library collection.