We have 2 membership levels: Guest and Scholar.
- Member Guests may borrow up to 10 books.
- Member Scholars may borrow up to 25 books.
InterLibrary Loan – ILL
- Member Scholars may request ILL materials.
- If you find a book or print journal article that we do not have, but another library does, we can get it for you.
- Request materials via ILL
Individual Research Assistance
- We are happy to help you get started on research for your projects. Please stop by whenever we are open, call us at 860-509-9561, or email us.
Computers, Printing, Copying
- We have 5 computers in the Quiet Study that have the Microsoft Office suite and other tools installed for research use. In the main reading room, there are 3 additional computers for use in searching the catalog and other databases. All use of these computers must comply with the Hartford Seminary Computer Use Policy.
- You may print or copy in the main reading room. Printing and copying is black & white only. About printing
In-house Use of Materials & Resources
- Electronic resources and non-circulating materials may be used in-house.
- Member Scholars may contact the Library regarding off-campus access.
Application for Membership (pdf)