Book Contents Service – Pilot Program
- If you find a book in our library that might be useful for your research, we can get you a copy of the table of contents and relevant pages of the index.
- If, based on the contents service, you need the book for your research, we will help you get a copy of the book or of the pages you need.
- Request book contents service
- Please email us from your student email account, and let us know the title and author of the book you are interested in.
Individual research assistance
- We are happy to help you get started on research for your papers or projects. Please call us at 860-509-9561 or email us.
InterLibrary Loan – ILL
- If you find a print journal article that you need, we can get it for you.
- Request materials via ILL
Borrowing Partners – you may borrow directly from a number of academic libraries in Connecticut and Boston
- Our online resources will prompt you for your library barcode to allow access.